Google "Lolita", I dare you


Alice in Wonderland, Lolita, paedophilia
And you will see an obsession with justifying the sexualization of children.

Pedophiles fight for the law to change so that they can fuck children because they believe that young girls intentionally seduce them. Teach your girls well how to NOT give them that impression.  Mommy taught me all the swear words, and she let me scream at men like a banshee, throw a tantrum. She (sort-of) let me wear clothes with holes in and jeans with grotesque tallies and t-shirts. That's how I responded to the barrage of men trying to fuck me. I cry for children who are encouraged to "be nice". Pedophiles think that "be nice" = "seduced". Were you harassed by pedophiles, Barbara? How did you respond?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of 'Feminism's Dependency Trap' on Quillette

Bus tickets