#MenAreTrash


After the #NotAllMen have finished sulking, do they ever focus on the men who are trash? No.

#NotAllMen is a diversionary tactic and irrelevant.

EXAMPLE
Women are paid 70c on the dollar across the whole world and in some countries even less. #NotAllWomen said the CEO of Facebook.

Did anything about the first statement change?

I think men think that the hashtag should be - #AFewMenAreTrash. Snort #AFewMenArentTrash.

And that would SIMPLY BE WRONG. You aren't women so you don't know. You have a completely different experience of men. My father has NO COOKING CLUE that my uncles and his friends have been up to stuff. Not to mention men he's known tangentially. Not to mention all the men not associated with my father. So my father thinks men are fine.

Until women can come forward and BE BELIEVED men will think they know. They don't know.

I told my father the other day that I was raped. He was shocked. I am fifty. I am articulate, my uncles are dead. Not all women are in my shoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of 'Feminism's Dependency Trap' on Quillette

Bus tickets