Hinterland (series) with eyebrows


I am loving it. The photography is spectacular. The framing of the movement is like an actor. So slight. Almost imperceptible, and yet planned so carefully, chock-full with content. 

Trivia alert. However, the eyebrows of the lead character are driving me mad. Why do I alway feel eyebrows are over acting. They should have a show where all the eyebrows can go and act in. They need their own series. 

Actors, in general, seem to be chosen on their left-handedness, and their ability to slant their eyebrows up in the center. I think this is not an expression the people in my country can do. It's genetic I guess. So when I when I see it, it seems extreme. An overly overt expression. Annoying. Strange. 

It's a tidbitty observation.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of 'Feminism's Dependency Trap' on Quillette

Bus tickets