My Own Private Idaho (1991)

#HomeStories ~ My Own Private Idaho (1991). When I saw this, as always I was sitting near the front row. I went with a crowd. After they were shocked to find that I had been crying throughout, quietly. They had not enjoyed it. I walked behind them as we left, contemplating my alienhood and that no one fits. We round the people around is up to The One who is friend, The One who is lover, as Dan always says. It's always been a 10 movie for me. This article is a 7min read. This person heard me. 

My Own Private Idaho at 30: This Is Not/Is Another River Phoenix Essay

By Roxana Hadadi

https://crookedmarquee.com/my-own-private-idaho-at-30-this-is-not-is-another-river-phoenix-essay/?utm_source=pocket_saves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of 'Feminism's Dependency Trap' on Quillette

Bus tickets