Silence quotas. Men speak too much. White people speak too much. By bringing in laws of how much silence is required you will never notice when silence is offered. We cannot be healed by words alone. #MenAreTrash #WhitePeopleAreTrash
War and Peace (2016) ~ Just as I am about to ask if 'Leo Tolstoy' is a pseudonym of Jane Austen, a hunt and a wolf murder. I was never inspired to read the 'canon' as it's all animal murder, war, and duels. And when they do another version of it in GoT, the man writes women characters in such a way that all that distinguishes them from men is that they are frequently naked and variously raped, wars still in place. Am I unnecessarily suspicious? For whom did Tolstoy and Lawrence write? Women were forbidden educations, and wealthy women who had a version of education had to spend morning noon and night going to fittings and dressing for meals and events. Was Tolstoy interested in love? Have I lost a grasp on my brain?
Even if you know me, you may not know that something that bugs me is that, as the world is divided into goodies and baddies - that people who are goodies get treated like baddies 'in case'. So yes, that applies to me. Men should be treated with caution. I think a certain level of caution is warranted in life-and-death situations, even situations that men don't think are life and death. So, always meet in a public place, and give your friend their researched identity number and phone number before leaving the house. And men, for their part, bring your mother to the date and two of your male friends. Do your bit to show women you know they are vulnerable. However, I don't want to hand in my handbag to a shop locker when I go into a store. Capitalism's loss is not life and death. Put up a camera and witness my honesty.
#Incels ~ I watch a lot of BBC's 'Who do you think you are' and so many people's histories involve men abandoning their families for new younger women. And in the olden days sometimes leaving previous wives with upwards of five children to fend for. Women couldn't have bank accounts, were prevented from having education, and couldn't sign leases with no husbands. What did men think would happen? And now, with control over our fertility, and the right to sign a lease without a husband... (although I can tell you I'm old enough to have been discriminated against because I didn't have a co-signing husband). Now men feel 'useless' and are committing suicide. They have to redesign their worth to no longer be based on coercive domination of creatures they have purposefully made weak. Also, if humans don't return to the opposite of nuclear family (community family or our modern version - state family suppprt) our population bells will crash as we ...
Comments
Post a Comment